Information we gather
The following information is gathered from our website visitors;
- IP address are logged
- Anonymous traffic data
Required information for forum posting privilege;
- Email address
- User name
Optional personal data in "Forums" area. (This personal data is optional and is not required for forums posting privilege.)
- Where you live
- Your Web Site
- Your Blog URL
- Instant messaging contact information for ( MSN, YAHOO, AIM, ICQ, XMPP, SKYPE)
- Time zone
How we use the information we gather
- Anonymous data is used to enhance the website.
- The information is used to enhance your visitor experience.
Required information for forum posting privilege.
- The email address is used only for confirming your registration details and password
and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one.
Optional personal data in "Forums".
- This personal information is for your convenience.
The people that are given access to this information
Your personal information is accessible by;
- Website owner
- Anonymous traffic data cookie; Google Analytics.
The security measures we have in place to protect your personal information
To safeguard your personal information;
- SSL certificate to secure and encrypt the connection between your computer and the "Forums" area of the website.
- Passwords use salted hashes, are one way encrypted and cannot be recovered. When recovering a lost password; a new password is generated and sent by e-mail.
- Your browser settings may allow you to block these cookies.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their
visit to sites they visit on the Internet.
- Website visitors may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google