Information we gather
The following information is gathered from our website visitors;
- IP address are logged
- Anonymous traffic data
Required information for forum posting privilege;
- Email address
- User name
Optional personal data in "Forums" area. (This personal data is optional and is
not required for forums posting privilege.)
- Where you live
- Your Web Site
- Your Blog URL
- Instant messaging contact information for ( MSN, YAHOO, AIM, ICQ, XMPP, SKYPE
- Time zone
How we use the information we gather
- Anonymous data is used to enhance the website.
- The information is used to enhance your visitor experience.
Required information for forum posting privilege.
- The email address is used only for confirming your registration details and password
and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one.
Optional personal data in "Forums".
- This personal information is for your convenience.
The people that are given access to this information
Your personal information is accessible by;
- Website owner
- Anonymous traffic data cookie; Google Analytics.
The security measures we have in place to protect your personal information
To safeguard your personal information;
- SSL certificate to secure and encrypt the connection between your computer and
the "Forums" area of the website.
- Passwords are salted and one way encrypted and cannot be recovered. When recovering
a lost password; a new password is generated and sent by e-mail.
your web browser that enable us to track your return visits to our website.
Your browser settings may allow you to block these cookies, but we recommend you
have them enabled to help us personalize your experience of our website.
Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their
visit to sites they visit on the Internet.
Website visitors may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google